Winter TBR


So this video is pretty much my July TBR. But I decided to call my Winter TBR because it just made more sense as I will probably read some of these books this month because I have no self-control. Down below will be the list of books that I am planning on reading. I will be updating it as I go along! So check back here regularly to see how far I am! 

I hope you enjoy it! And be sure to tell me what is on your TBR for the season!


Winter TBR Checklist
  1. Incandescently by Sylvie Parizeau
  2. Apprehension by Sylvie Parizeau
  3. The Red Sun by Alane Adams
  4. Kalifus Rising by Alane Adams
  5. The Raven God by Alane Adams
  6. Vinyl by Sophia Elaine Hanson
  7. Radio by Sophia Elaine Hanson
  8. Coping with Death and Destruction by Arrison Kirby
  9. The Half Life by Ellie Elisabeth 
  10. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
  11. Pax by Sara Pennypacker
  12. Flawed by Ceclia Ahern
  13. Perfect by Ceclia Ahern
  14. The Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige
  15. The End of Oz by Danielle Paige
  16. Frostfire by Amanda Hocking
  17. The Cruelty by Scott Bergstorm
  18. Murder Games by James Patterson
  19. Mad by Chloé Esposito
  20. Unrivaled by Alyson Noël
  21. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  22. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  23. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  24. The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
  25. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
  26. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
Yours in Reading,

Melleny

Comments

Popular Posts